Dr Peter Paraskevas
(MBBS, FACP, GCertHScc (Med Sonography)
Dr Peter Paraskevas has over 15 years of experience in medicine with more than 10 years of experience in the field of hair restoration surgery, specialising in
Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE).
He is a full member of the American Academy of Aesthetics Medicine having completed several advanced courses in hair transplantation. Dr Paraskevas is also a full member of the ISHRS (International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery) and aims to complete examinations with the American Board of Hair Restoration Surgeons in the coming years. His extensive groundwork in Follicular Unit Extraction has allowed him to practice internationally and has included training with Dr John Cole, and in the use of the PCID Cole Isolation device.
Dr Peter Paraskevas is a leader in his field; he is passionate about hair restoration and always strives to provide a state-of-the-art service, specifically in Follicular Unit Extraction.
He strongly believes that every patient is unique, and treatment should therefore be selected on a case by case basis, taking into account the patient’s immediate and long-term goals.
Dr Paraskevas is dedicated to promoting the highest standards of medical practice and providing the best possible treatment outcomes for all his patients.
- MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery – Monash University)
- Certified Sclerotherapist (Australasian College of Phlebology)
- Graduate Certificate of Health Science (Medical Sonography – University of Sydney)
- PHLEBOLOGIST – F.A.C.P. (Fellow of the Australasian College of Phlebology)
- FFMACCS – Fellow of the Australasian College of Cosmetic Surgery
- Full Member of the Australasian College of Phlebology
- Member of the Australian Institute of Ultrasound
- Graduate Fellow of the Australasian College of Phlebology
- Graduate Fellow of the Australasian College of Cosmetic Surgery
- American Academy of Aesthetics Medicine (AAAM)
- Director Paras Clinic - Vein Health Medical Clinic
- Executive Board Member of the Australasian College of Phlebology (ACP)
- Executive Board Member of the Australasian College of Cosmetic Surgery (ACCS)
- Committee Chair of Continuing Professional Education, ACP
- Committee Chair of M.B.S. Committee, ACP
- Committee Chair of Membership Approval Committee, ACP
- Committee Member Board of Censors, ACP
- Chair of the Australasian College of Phlebology Victorian State Faculty