Melbourne Hair Transplant (part of Paras Clinic) fully complies with legislation regarding the privacy of patient information, in accordance with the Privacy Amendment (Private Sector) Act 2000. Legislation developed by the Privacy Commissioner can be accessed through the office of the Federal Privacy Commissioner's website. Melbourne Hair Transplant is committed to preserving the confidentiality of all medical treatment and subsequent personal records of our patients.
In accordance with the above, any patient is entitled to ask:
- why we may need to collect information about you,
- how your information may need to be used by us and to whom we may need to disclose it,
- how you may request access to information we hold about you, and
- how you may discuss any concerns regarding your information.
Advertising and Remarketing
- Melbourne Hair Transplant uses remarketing lists to serve relevant ads to previous visitors of the website, through Google's advertising network, and third party vendors
- These ads may appear on any other website that allows ads from Google and other third party vendors